This virtual webinar series titled “HF21 series / 21 episodes / 21 minutes: CHFS Perspective and Case-Based Approach on the 2021 CHFS/CCS HF Guidelines” is now available on demand. Canadian Experts shared their practical tips around the implementation of CCS/CHFS guidelines into the management of your patients with heart failure.
- Grace Chua, MD, FRCPC, FACC
- Lisa Mielniczuk, MD, FRCPC
- Graham Wong, MD, MPH, FRCPC, FACC, FCCS, FAHA
- Shelley Zieroth, MD, FCCS, FHFSA (Hon), FESC, FACC, FHFA, FRCPC
- Ryan Davey, MD, FRCPC, FACC
- Sabe De, MD, FRCPC, FASE
- Jonathan Howlett, MD, FRCPC, FCCS, FACC, FHFS (Hon)
- Apply recommendations from the 2021 CCS/CHFS Guidelines Update into clinical practice. (Medical Expert, Professional)
- Assess the importance of implementing 4 key therapeutic drug classes as standard therapy for most patients with HFrEF. (Medical Expert, Professional)
- Evaluate which patients will require additional key therapies and non-pharmacological interventions based on individual clinical characteristics. (Medical Expert, Professional)
CHFS has produced seven podcasts as part of the HF21 Series program.
Tune in now on Spotify, Apple or Google. Remember to subscribe and share!