This virtual webinar series titled “HF21 series / 21 episodes / 21 minutes: CHFS Perspective and Case-Based Approach on the 2021 CHFS/CCS HF Guidelines” is now available on demand. Canadian Experts shared their practical tips around the implementation of CCS/CHFS guidelines into the management of your patients with heart failure.
- Grace Chua, MD, FRCPC, FACC
- Lisa Mielniczuk, MD, FRCPC
- Graham Wong, MD, MPH, FRCPC, FACC, FCCS, FAHA
- Shelley Zieroth, MD, FCCS, FHFSA (Hon), FESC, FACC, FHFA, FRCPC
- Ryan Davey, MD, FRCPC, FACC
- Sabe De, MD, FRCPC, FASE
- Jonathan Howlett, MD, FRCPC, FCCS, FACC, FHFS (Hon)
- Apply recommendations from the 2021 CCS/CHFS Guidelines Update into clinical practice. (Medical Expert, Professional)
- Assess the importance of implementing 4 key therapeutic drug classes as standard therapy for most patients with HFrEF. (Medical Expert, Professional)
- Evaluate which patients will require additional key therapies and non-pharmacological interventions based on individual clinical characteristics. (Medical Expert, Professional)
CHFS has produced seven podcasts as part of the HF21 Series program.