We are pleased to invite you to a CME program titled The New HFfrontier: Successfully Meeting the Clinical Challenges of Worsening HF, ATTR Amyloidosis and HFpEF.
Content will be presented at dinner meetings in four cities, two webinars, two on-demand webinars and two podcasts.
Join us IN YOUR CITY! Other cities and dates will be announced shortly. Visit HFrontier.ca to select the event in your city to register.
Scientific Planning Committee
- Anique Ducharme, MD, FRCPC, FCCS, FACC - Chair
- Justin Ezekowitz, MBBCh, MSc
- Nowell Fine, MD, SM, FRCPC, FACC, FCCS, FASE, FHFSA
- Lisa Mielniczuk, MD, FRCPC
- Identify the main diagnostic indices of cardiac amyloidosis (hATTR and wtATTR) and describe the management of heart failure in patients with ATTR amyloidosis with and without autonomic neuropathy
- To assess recent data regarding SGLT2i in patients with HFpEF and develop strategies to optimally manage HFpEF
- Identify worsening heart failure in patients with HFrEF and adopt appropriate therapeutic strategies to reduce residual risk
The CHFS received an educational grant from Bayer Inc., Alnylam and Pfizer for this initiative.