Membership in the Society is available to health professionals, scientists, educators and specialists in the field of heart failure.
CHFS membership is managed through the Canadian Cardiovascular Society (CCS). Please visit the secure MY.CCS.ca portal to join the CHFS or to access your existing member account. You can also join or renew your membership by contacting the CCS office at email@example.com or by calling 1 (877) 569-3407 Ext. 409.
Benefits of Membership
Here is your chance to play an active role in strengthening the Canadian Heart Failure Community! Membership benefits include:
- Special rates for the annual CHFS Heart Failure Update (HF Update).
- Special rates for the annual Canadian Cardiovascular Congress (CCC).
- Opportunity to apply or nominate someone for the CHFS Annual Achievement Award.
- Opportunity to apply for the annual CCTN/CHFS Research Competition, and the HF Update Trainee Research Competition.
- Free access to live and online accredited continuing professional development programs.
- Free access to the Members Only section on the CHFS website including on-demand HF Update content.
- For nursing members, save 20% on CHFS membership fees by registering for a joint membership with the Canadian Council of Cardiovascular Nurses (CCCN) through the CCCN website.
- Receive CHFS communications and stay current with information on upcoming events, educational resources and tools, research initiatives and other news.
- Raise your professional profile through Committee, working group and Board participation.
- Educational opportunities by way of workshops at the CCC, HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting, ESC Congress and other meetings.
Click here for more information about the benefits of CHFS Nurse and Allied Health Professional membership.
Annual Membership Fees
Membership fees are subject to applicable taxes based on residence. Fees are subject to annual review.
CCS Regular Physician member: $595.00
CHFS Regular Physician member: $150.00
CHFS Physician Associate - non-CV physician: $150.00
CHFS Team Associate - Nurse and Allied Health Professionals: $50.00
CHFS/CCCN Joint Membership: $40.00
Applications are accepted year round so it is never too late to join.